Complete restoration, renovation, and additions to a prominent house originally built in 1923.
The restoration includes replacement of the exterior windows, wood trim, stucco, and roof slate shingles, all in keeping with the original design.
The renovation includes the arrangement of berooms and baths, a new kitchen, and upgrades to other spaces.
The exterior is mis-fired "clinker" bricks, which give the house an arts and crafts appearance. At the same time, these bricks were more affordable. For the new room additions, used "clinkers" were found to match the originals.
The additions include a new family room, as well as a garage / workshop / guest quarters.